Worlds.com 3D Portal Guidelines and Terms of Service
ENTERING A CHAT SESSION AT WORLDS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER WORLDS.COM.
Worlds.com 3D Portal gives the Worlds community a place to meet, chat and
share ideas. As in a real community, respect of others is expected, and the
following rules have been sent forth to this end. You are entirely responsible
and liable for all activities conducted through your chat session. Violating these
rules may result in Worlds terminating your chat session, or terminating your account.
- Do not under any circumstances divulge personal information about yourself
such as your real name, email address, address, or telephone number to other
members, even if they claim to be Worlds employees or representatives. Worlds
employees, Chat Monitors and Community Leaders would NEVER ask you for personal
- Do not harass, threaten, embarrass or abuse another Worlds.com participant.
- Do not use of blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity.
- Do not use Worlds.com 3D Portal for commercial or advertising purposes,
or for transmission of promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation.
- Do not post copyrighted content without permission from the owner.
- Do not impersonate in Worlds.com any person, including but not limited to,
a Worlds staff member, community leader, monitor, host, or other participant.
- Do not participate in any activity that causes a disruption in the normal
delivery of the Worlds.com 3D Portal service, such as but not limited to,
using invisible screen names or cloning screen names.
- Do not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster
than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise hamper other users’
ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- Do not harm minors in any way whatsoever.
- Do not transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any
law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information,
proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment
relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Do not use Worlds.com 3D Portal for the purpose of promoting, soliciting or
participating in multilevel marketing or pyramid schemes.
- Do not solicit, collect or distribute personal information about other Worlds members.
- Do not provide instructions for illegal activities or otherwise harmful activities
including but not limited to, instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other
weapons, providing satellite TV cracks, etc.
- Do not transmit information regarding pirated computer programs or links to such
programs, or information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices,
including serial or registration numbers for software programs, or links to pirated music files.
- Do not create a username that is racist, bigoted, profane, violent or otherwise offensive.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WORLDS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE
FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR
EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS
OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN
IF WORLDS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES),
(i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE;
(ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES
RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED
OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO
THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE;
(iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
(iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR
(v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING CONTAINED IN THEIR CHAT SESSIONS.
WORLDS DOES NOT VERIFY, ENDORSE OR OTHERWISE VOUCH FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY
CHAT SESSION. USERS MAY BE HELD LEGALLY LIABLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF THEIR
CHAT SESSIONS, AND MAY BE HELD LEGALLY ACCOUNTABLE IF THEIR CHAT SESSIONS
INCLUDE, FOR EXAMPLE, MATERIAL PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT TRADEMARK, PATENT
OR TRADE SECRET LAW WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR OR OWNER, OR
Worlds reserves the following rights:
- To immediately and without notice disconnect and/or ban a member who is in
breach of these terms.
- To release current or past member information in the event Worlds believes
that accounts are in violation of the terms of service or content guidelines,
used to commit unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed, or when Worlds
deems it necessary and/or appropriate, or in response to substantiated complaints.
- To deny membership to repeat offenders of these guidelines or terms of service.
- To amend or change these guidelines at any time and without notice.
Please be informed of the following:
- For your protection, Worlds' volunteer Community Leaders may be online to help
ensure the safety of our chat rooms, and members adherence to the terms of agreement.
- Be aware that by disclosing personal identifying information such as your actual
name, member name, e-mail address, etc., in a chat room, the information may be
collected and used by others to send you unsolicited e-mail from other parties,
Worlds.com 3D Portal Content Guidelines
Worlds has carefully developed the following content guidelines to promote the free-flowing
exchange of ideas about your interests, activities and hobbies, while maintaining standards
consistent with the Internet community and the societies of the world.
Worlds does not discriminate based on sex, age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, culture,
religion or socio-economic status.
Worlds does not allow any chat content in Worlds.com 3D Portal that is:
- Providing material that is grossly offensive to the online community,
including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity;
- Committing acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual
- Providing information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices,
including serial or registration numbers for software programs;
- Defaming any person or group;
- Using Worlds for the purpose of gathering personal identifying information from individuals
for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Engaging in commercial activities or Worlds-approved affiliate programs;
This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Offering for sale any products or services
- Soliciting for advertisers or sponsors
- Conducting raffles or contests that require any type of entry fee.
- Promoting, soliciting or participating in multilevel marketing or pyramid schemes.
- Promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities, promoting
physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promoting any act of cruelty to animals;
This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons.
- Disseminating personal information about another individual for malevolent purposes.
- Providing computer software viruses or software designed to create a virus;
- Providing satellite TV cracks;
- Facilitating the delivery of "spam" e-mail;
- Soliciting passwords from other members.
We reserve the right to suspend or remove any member from the system which is brought to our attention
and which we find, in our sole discretion, violates any of these chat content guidelines or otherwise
is in violation of the law.
Members who are in violation of the Worlds Content Guidelines or Terms of Service may have their membership revoked.
ENTERING A CHAT SESSION AT WORLDS WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS
AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER WORLDS.COM.